Saturday October 6th at 10:00am
Is stretching the front of your hip in lung or low lung no longer providing you with the comfort you are looking for?
The comfort that allows and affords you to:
- drive for hours without back pain
- kayak or paddle without missing a step
- get up and down from the floor easily
- work at a desk job without feeling like it is killing your back
back – hip -and even shoulder pain is often associated with an over active Psoas Muscle
What to expect and learn
- How your body might be compensating
- How you can greatly improve how your legs and pelvis move in the activities you love to do
- Decrease pain levels in this Morning workshop
- How breath practices can often release you from the pain cycle
- Visit mindfulness techniques
- Take home program sheet provided
Sybil is a movement specialist focusing on the Therapeutic principles of Yoga Postures, Breath and mindfulness. Sybil has been in the Yoga industry for more than 20 years and she hosts workshops across the country helping folks to use yoga to heal not hurt the body.