Salt therapy is a scientifically-proven, 100% drug free treatment for respiratory and skin conditions.
For more than 20 years, dry salt therapy has been administered in specially-designed salt rooms to treat upper and lower respiratory conditions such as cold and flu, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, COPD, cystic fibrosis, sinus infections, sinusitis, rhinitis, hay fever and emphysema.
In addition, the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of dry sodium chloride aerosol has been shown to effectively treat ear infections and conditions of the skin such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
Some of the many benefits you’ll receive from halotherapy in the Luxurious Himalayan Salt Room at Above and Beyond include:
- Abatement of bronchial inflammation
- Removal of airborne pollen particles from airways
- Strengthening of immune system that decreases allergic reaction to pollens
- Cleansing and sanitation of the airways
- Prevention and treatment of common cold and flu
- Improvement of dermatological disorders such as acne, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Reduction of snoring
- Better sleep
Above and Beyond Yoga and Salt Therapy is a Proud Member and Supporter of the Salt Therapy Association
In clinical trials Dry Salt Therapy (a.k.a. “halotherapy) has proven to be effective in relieving symptoms of a variety of respiratory and skin ailments. During one of the clinical trials, Salt Therapy resulted in improvement of the clinical state in:
- 85% of mild and moderate asthma cases
- 75% of severe asthma cases
- 97% of chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis and cystic fibrosis cases
(“journal of Aerosol Medicine, A.V. Chervinskaya, Volume 8. Number 3, 1995”)